The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign’s Grainger College of Engineering is one of the most prestigious and largest engineering institutions in the nation, ranked #6 for undergraduate engineering by U.S. News & World Report.
The Grainger College of Engineering educates more undergraduates than the other top four engineering programs combined. Our students are among the most innovative and brightest students around the globe—the average ACT score for incoming freshmen is above 32—with graduates recognized on the Wall Street Journal’s “Top 5 most-prepared to succeed” list.
The combination of renowned engineering faculty, ground-breaking research, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-prepared, competitive students, makes The Grainger College of Engineering a destination for nearly 1,000 companies of all sizes and industry types.
Engineering Career Services (ECS) offers a wide range of services and programs to assist you with your recruiting needs and in accessing the more than 10,000 undergraduate and graduate students from top-ranked programs within the College and alumni.
Why It Matters
- Develop your brand recognition at The Grainger College of Engineering with undergraduates and graduate students, faculty, and staff.
- Improve your company’s talent pipeline by recruiting some of the nation’s top students for co-op, intern, and full-time positions.
- Become involved in curriculum development, which allows you to help mold students into the type of employees that will lead your workforce.
- Sponsor and become a part of outreach programs designed to encourage underrepresented students in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Get to know our world-class faculty and become involved in the definition of research priorities at The Grainger College of Engineering, laboratories, and/or research centers.
- Hire students and alumni that bring cutting-edge knowledge and research leadership skills into your company.
For more information on employer resources click here.