Your Dedicated Career Advisor
Engineering Professional Masters students are equipped with the skills needed to become a leader in industry – now make sure you have the career exploration and development skills to put it to use! Our dedicated Career Advisor, Dallas Johnson, offers a wide range of specialized and tailored career management resources. With a background in talent acquisition and professional development, Dallas can help students develop a personal brand and communicate experiences and skills in a way that will get noticed by recruiters and hiring professionals at top companies.
Professional Majors Include
At Illinois, we are proud to service our Professional Master’s Programs with this unique resource. Majors in our professional track include:
- Master of Engineering in Bioengineering
- Master of Engineering in Computational Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Energy Systems
- Master of Science in Financial Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Railway Engineering
In addition to traditional ECS services and workshops, Professional Masters Students can enjoy the following customized services
- 1:1 Career Coaching
- Resume Critiques
- Cover Letter Critiques
- Job Search Strategy
- Salary & Job Offer Negoitation
- Interview Prep & Mock Interviews
- Career Fair Prep
- Online Branding
- And more!
Dallas is located in Engineering Career Services in the Digital Computer Lab, Room 3270. Schedule an appointment in Handshake to meet today!