It’s our job to provide tools that will connect you with employers in order to find internships, co-ops, and professional positions.
Our new career services management platform is the first place to start and it is where you’ll find the campus-wide online job board. It’s also how employers communicate with students about job opportunities and recruitment activities. Currently enrolled students receive accounts automatically.
All undergraduate and graduate students (including Post Docs*) in the College of Engineering, as well as undergraduate students enrolled in the following College of LAS programs are eligible to register to use all ECS services and to participate in on-campus interviewing:
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- CS + X programs (X = Math, Statistics, Anthropology, Astronomy, Chemistry, Linguistics)
- LAS Physics
Students in other programs should contact their relevant career services offices.
View and apply to job and internship postings (including co-op and semester internships)
- Post a résumé to be included in the online searchable database for employers
- RSVP to ECS workshops and seminars
- Access career fair information
- Access company databases
- Participate in on-campus interviews
- Participate in the job shadow program
- View dates of company presentations, workshops, and information sessions
*Post Docs will be assessed a one-time $50 fee.