If you’re not attending on campus Engineering Career Fairs, you’re missing out on opportunities. Companies are looking for students to fill internships, co-ops, and full-time positions from these fairs. Engineering Career Services is here to help prepare you for these events! Students and alumni from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign are welcome to attend. Make sure to look on Handshake @ Illinois each career fair to see a list participating companies. *List subject to change as companies are continuing to be added from our waitlist.*
More from our students…
From our recruiters…
ECS 2017 Engineering Career Fairs
Fall 2017: Tuesday and Wednesday, September 12 & 13, 2017
For University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign students and alumni ONLY
Preparatory Steps For Attending Career Fair
- RSVP to the ECS Career Fair via Handshake @ Illinois.
- Download the ECS Career Fair+ App. Go to your Google Play Store or the App Store in Apple and search for IL ECS Career Fair
- Attend ECS Career Week Events, Lunch & Learns, and Workshops (complete listing available in Handshake @ Illinois under Search Events)
- Create & Practice your elevator pitch and have updated résumé reviewed.
- Print your name badge from your own computer! Badge Holder instructions (Please note: Printed Name badges are not available at ECS.)
- Who’s coming to the event? FILTER employers based on your major, etc. in the Career Fair App, and in Handshake @ Illinois.
Additional Fall 2017 Engineering Fairs (Handshake @ Illinois for a complete list)
- Engineering Graduate Student Association Networking Reception: September 12
- Business Career Fair: September 19
- Engineering Employment EXPO September 25 & 26
- Civil & Environmental Engineering Job Fair: September 26 & 27
Fall 2017 Dates to Remember
Start of Classes: August 28
Fall Break: November 18-26
Reading Day: December 14
Finals: December 15-21