If you’re not attending on campus Engineering Career Fairs, you’re missing out on opportunities. Companies are looking for students to fill internships, co-ops, and full-time positions from these fairs. Engineering Career Services is here to help prepare you for these events! We offer a variety of workshops and events prior to and after the career fair, and you can also view webinars on career related materials via our Youtube channel. Students and alumni from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign are welcome to attend. Make sure to look on Handshake @ Illinois each career fair to see a list participating companies. *List subject to change as companies are continuing to be added from our waitlist.*
More from our students…
From our recruiters…
ECS Engineering Career Fairs
Fall 2018 Engineering Career Fair will take place on September 11th and 12th from 12:00-6:00pm at the Illini Union.
For University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign students and alumni ONLY
Preparatory Steps For Attending Career Fair
- RSVP to the ECS Career Fair via Handshake @ Illinois.
- Download the ECS Career Fair+ App. Go to your Google Play Store or the App Store in Apple and search for Career Fair Plus.
- Attend ECS events, lunch & learns, and workshops (complete listing available in Handshake @ Illinois under Events)
- Create & Practice your elevator pitch and have updated résumé reviewed.
- Print your name badge from your own computer! Badge Holder instructions (Please note: Printed Name badges are not available at ECS.)
- Who’s coming to the event? FILTER employers based on your major, etc. in the Career Fair Plus App, and in Handshake @ Illinois.